Summer offers many rich cultural opportunities. Check with the visitor's bureau of the major towns within two hour's drive of your home for festivals and cultural events. Here are some near me and maybe it will give you ideas of what to look for near your home.
20 Different Summer Fairs: Arts and Cultural Events Near My Home
1. State Fair
2. County Fair
3. Park City Art Festival
4. America's Freedom Festival
5. Colonial Days (reenactment)
6. Astro days at the University
7. Scottish Festival
8. Lavender Festival
9. Strawberry Days
10. Farmer's Markets
11. Friday Night Concerts on the Roof tops in Downtown Provo
12. Midway's Swiss Days
13. Concerts in the Park
14. Stars and Stripes Beach Party at Riverwoods
15. Various 5 K run/walks the family can participate in.
16. Orem City Days
17. The Timpanogas Story Telling Festival
18. The Shakespearean Festival
20. Heber Valley Music and Cowboy Poetry Gathering
What is going on near you? it may surprise you. Look for the opportunities. Many are free. They expose your children to beautiful music and artisans and crafts persons who have worked hard to develop their art or music. I suggest that you not over schedule by trying to do more than one big event in a day. Take time to enjoy a few.
Whatever you do, enjoy the journey!
Above is this week's Newsletter, if you prefer to recieve the weekly Newsletter in your email please sign up below. Along with this newsletter you will find news of upcoming webinars and site news!
This week's newsletter will be available through Monday, 3 July 2017, when the next Newsletter is scheduled to be released.