I Invite You to Join Us for the Homeschool Victory Journey Today!
My Group Mentoring will happen online, beginning 16 September 2015. Group Mentoring is a Victory Journey of six group mentoring sessions spaced every other week, on Wednesday afternoons at 1:00 PM Pacific Time (2:00 PM Mountain Time, 3:00 PM Central time, and 4:00 PM Easter Time), for 60-90 minutes. While each session has a theme, the needs of the mentoring group will drive the mentoring session.
- Limited Time Special -
Sign up for the Homeschool Victory Journey Group Mentoring and save !
Group Mentoring- Six Sessions
List Price: $997. For a limited time, grab it for just $499
Sign up today and also get these bonuses:
- Two, one-on-one, private mentoring sessions ($178 Value). These private mentoring sessions are to discuss your family's specific situation and best ways to obtain homeschool victory!
- The Record Keeping Bundle (an $84 value, yours FREE!)
- Bonus valid for a limited time -
Group Mentoring Autumn 2015 Schedule:
All sessions start at 1 PM Pacific Time
(2:00 PM Mountain Time, 3:00 PM Central Time, and 4:00 PM Eastern Time).
Live sessions 16 September, 7 October, 21 October, 28 October, 11 November, and 18 November.
- Are you overwhelmed and stressed out? Do you want to bring more power and excitement to your homeschool? Find out one of the most important elements of homeschool success.
Session 1- These Principles to Change Your Life and Ignite Your Home School.
- Do you struggle to know where to begin your homeschool journey? Have you been homeschooling a while and need to refresh and start anew? Begin with the End in Mind…VICTORY!
Session 2- Preliminary Considerations—Purpose, Assess, Envision, and Mapping the Journey.
- Are you trying to figure out how to homeschool and leverage off of family life, instead of competing with family life? Try precession. What is precession and why do you need it?
Session 3- Developing a Home of Learning.
- Do you have children of multiple ages and stages of development and wonder how to orchestrate homeschooling them? Try the Tandem Approach!
Session 4- Macro and Micro Learning— the Family Dilemma of Homeschooling Families, Small and Large/ Preschool through Teens!
- Do you have youth in their teen years and wonder how to prepare them for their future? Are high school courses enough? Do you wonder how to inspire them to learn? Young Scholars (Teen Years)
Session 5- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants— the Formation of a Scholar .
- Are you wondering how you can encourage independence, initiative, and accountability in homeschool? Do you wonder how to keep records of your children's learning for college? Homeschooling towards Independent Learning.
Session 6- Using the Universal Record Keeping System!
Can't make all the live sessions? Don't panic! All live sessions will be recorded and available for 72 hours.